Internship is a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training. Interns receive work experience under a structured programme that bridges the gap between what they have learned in school, and the practical goings on in the work place.
At Traction Communications Interns receive an intensive 12 week practical exposure to corporate and marketing communications in a dynamic environment.
An internship position is not a job placement. Interns do not receive any remuneration or employment benefits. An allowance to facilitate travel to work is paid to the intern on a weekly basis.
To qualify for a position as an intern, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Final year university student undertaking an undergraduate course in Communication, Journalism or Marketing; or
- Recent graduate with Second Class Honours in Communications, Journalism, Marketing (should have graduated within the past one year)
- Demonstrate a flair for communications
- Sound computer skills
- Provide a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s university.
- Provide a certificate of good conduct from Kenya Police CID.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the attached Application Form and present it to Traction Communications Limited, on email (email@example.com)